It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Chequered Flag is the world champion of family-friendly pubs! We’ve got super nice staff, kids’ play areas, a beer garden, loads of choice at the bar, and all the pub grub you could possibly want. 1p from every main meal ordered is donated to charity. So you’re giving something back by eating and drinking at our pub.
Start with something to drink. We’ve got all the most popular alcoholic and non-alcoholic pub drinks behind the bar: real ales, draught products, world wines, spirits, hot and cold cocktails, bombs, juices, spritzes, coffee, and prosecco. Plus champagne good enough for a Grand Prix podium!
Like to put your own personal stamp on stuff? No worries. Mix and match starters. Choose between different burger buns. Select a spicy, sweet, or smoky sauce to go with your chicken. Load sweet potato fries with chipotle chilli and cheese. And make ice cream epic by adding the toppings that get you excited.
We’ve got a big thing for pizza. Pick your favourite pizza base. We do skinny, whole, half and half, and calzone. And some amazing topping combinations. Like The Hot Rod, which has halloumi, mozzarella, red onion, mixed peppers, and a generous splash of habanero and mango sauce. There are some yummy smaller pizzas for the kids as well. How do you like to eat yours? Be posh and have it on a plate. Scoff it right out of the box. We also do takeaway pizza if you just want to grab one and go, go, go!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Chequered Flag, Lark Rise, Brackley, NN13 6JR